Monday, March 11, 2013

UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER OF Reliance BIG TV

Sir/Madam

I am an Unsatisified Custormer of Reliance Dish BIG TV ( ID 200913783337)

I lanuched a compliant of bad tranismisiion to Big TV customer care on 28.02.2013 Complaint no 199122710. His executive came and rectified the problem and amount of 175 Rs was deducted from my account. I have recharged my account with Rs 300 and The excecutive deducted the same twice from that recharged amount and my balanced becomes zero and connection was suspended. Then i Again compliant to customer care executive dated 05.02.2013 compliant no. is not provided to me. I have called again and again for compliant no. but the customer care executive declined for it and said will be done within 36 hrs. But my Connection is still suspended without any reason and bigTV service executive person have not given a call or visit to rectify it.

My connection is still suspended due to negligance of the executive of deducting the charges twice and being a customer i am facing the problem Inspite of calling daily and talking to his executive on daily basis still no solution is provided.

Now i am very much frustated with his service and the assurance given to customer.

So Please help me out to this problem. Iam facing this last 15 days.........

An unsatisfied customer

Rahul kumar

09540359119
09990764838

Submitted by: Rahul Kumar on March 9, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites