Friday, March 15, 2013

HDFC credit card failure on gift voucher

Complaint no. 13048127869, for last 3 months I have been chasing the bank. I was issued Jetprivilege credit card in Nov 2012, as per scheme HDFC Bank was to provide 2 free airtickets as part of welcome kit. When I received the KIT , i found there are no tickets, I called call center in NOV. and was told that I will first have to pay annual subscription charges, which I paid in Dec 2012 billing cycle, even then I did not receive any free ticket voucher, since Jan I have been following up with the Bank, however they have been not responding urgently and infact have now started stating that it was delivered to me on 13th Dec 2012. I have been asking the proof of deliver however bank states they dont have the proof. Hence this a case of breach of contract and irresponsible behavior, I am approaching consume form for help.

Submitted by: Sushil Tyagi on March 14, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites