Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Affordable Sales India Pvt.Ltd A big thieves company

To,

Sh. M K S Sundaram
The District Magistrate,
Gautam Budhnagar (Noida), UP.

Sub- A fraud company is doing big fraud with innocent citizens.

Sir,

I Ankur Rajvanshi , resident of 5-D-196, JNV Colony, Bikaner Rajasthan is want your attention towards a company named "Affordable Sales India Pvt.Ltd.",

address is - Affordable Sales India Pvt.Ltd (One Touch Solutions India Pvt.Ltd.) or Great India Holidays
129 G/15 NSEZ, Phase II,
Noida- 201305.(UP)


This company is doing fraud and cheating with thousands of peoples and I am one of them. I purchased a vacation package on 11/07/2012 from this company and

paid Rs.5499/-through my credit card and Rs.550/-through a/c payee cheque no.455088 dated 20/07/12 of PNB bank so total amount I paid Rs 6049/- to this

company.After paying this amount no one attend my calls and no response of my e-mails.When I tried to contact their officials on customer care numbers but

executive not want to solve my problem and when I asked to talk with seniors then they refused my urge,these all story about in month of July 2012.Then I recently

think to talk again with said company but I found all the telephone got disconnected from their place. Then I got a cell number of their senior officer

Mr.Arun Kapoor (cell no 88021-22214) and had talk with him on this matter but he also refused my urge and when I asked to refund my money he told me it will not

possible and my money is digested by us he said.Then I spoke to consumer court and asked for help and told them each and every thing then they suggested me to file

a FIR against this company to refund the amount.

Sir in short they are cheater and doing big fraud with innocent indian peoples and making not only in lacs they are earning in crores of rupees with unfair trade

practice. Sir please I want your only 5 minutes and you can have a search on Google with the name ( Affordable Sales India Pvt.Ltd) of this company you can find

thousand of complaints against this company.

After sale they make a football of consumer and through him/her to one place to another.Thousand of persons including women are got cheated by them.

When you having good reputation in district administration I can point my hopes only on you.

Sir please give instruction to concern police station of Noida to take necessary and needful action on this company and their officer Mr.Arun Kapoor to stop dacoity

doing by this company and make a full stop on this scam so that many people can save their hard earned money from this type of dacoits.

Police can trace Mr.Arun Kapoor with the help of his mobile number 8802122214

Payment ID of this deal is 9530967 and booking ID is 222 222 869.

I hope your early action will put a big stop on this big fraud. I also discuss the matter with SHO Phase II .Noida,Mr.OmPrakash Tripathy but they need your orders.

Thanks,

Ankur Rajvanshi.
5-D-196,J.N.V.Colony,
Bikaner-Rajasthan.
Mobile - 94141-37547.

copy to-
1. S.S.P. Gautam BudhNagar
2.Media Center,Noida.
3Consumer Court of India.

Submitted by: Ankur Rajvanshi on March 5, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites