Friday, March 8, 2013

Zat se giving worst service with fraud sales person

The sales person from zatse commited me wrong services.They took from me Rs 8000 for getting my company listed in zat se.They commited me also gave in written on application form that they will list my company for two zones but have listed in only one.when I enquired from them about the same,there aservice manager told that their sales person have misguided me.The sales person does not respond to my call.They also commited me for quality leads and atleast 20 leads per month but in two months time I have received it only 6 leads and that too all fraud leads.There customer helpline and service desk is only forwarding my complaints but I don't receive any feedback call from service department after so many follow up.They have completely cheated me.So I think I should move legally now.

Submitted by: sanjeev kumar singh on March 7, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites