Monday, March 11, 2013

Complaint - Forced calls with fowl language

I am using number '9910550944' from some other Telecom service provider & I received a call today on behalf of Idea to seek information about my current bill plan & other usages while my number is registered under DND registry.

Details of the calls are:

Idea number I received call from: +918506002850
Time of receiving the call: 10: 30 am, 9-March-2013

Even after my first denial in hearing any information, number holder forced me to hear the same & used fowl/ abusive/ objectionable language & kept blabbering. After that when I called the guy back, there has not been any response.

Asides to Trai: Even while my number is registered under DND registry, I keep getting calls & messages from various service providers. Please do the needful.

I suggest strict actions to be taken against this number, to be informed & expect professionalism from Aditya Birla Group.

Submitted by: Jahangir Khan on March 9, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites