Monday, March 11, 2013

Wrong Pack activate and amt deducted on daily basis by Aircel

Dear Sir,

I am using service of Aircel mobile in mumbai with mobile no. 8898542969 and activated the gprs pack on 22/feb/2013. On 1st March 2013 at 07:41 am, I received an sms saying "Dear Subscriber we have received your request and it will be processed shorty".

that was very much surprising for me and and suddenly another sms received "you have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1 day subscription of pocket store".

Here I wish to clarify that I have not subscribed any of the pocket store package as I use internet only for surfing the net on mobile.

And the same amount of Rs. 5.0 again deducted from my account 2nd and 3rd March.

On 3rd, I called the customer care and explained her about my problem, she then unsubscribed me from the package and told me that the amount of Rs. 15/- will be refunded to my account in next 48 hrs or 72 hrs.

Hence I waited for 4 days but the amount not refunded to my account, when I called the customer care again on 9th march, they first refused to say that there had been any deduction from my account. After 10-15 minutes conversation, they accepted that the pocket store was activated and hence amount charged from my account. But they refused to refund the amount saying "we are sorry but we can not refund the amount".

I tried to tell them that the package was not subscribed from my side and your executive on 3rd march told me to refund the amount, then how can you deny now.

But they transferred the line to their senior person, again she also said the same and refused to return the money.

Hence I request the authority to look into the issue and arrange for a refund as well as the apology from Aircel which causes me so much inconvenience.

Regards,
Rajesh

Submitted by: Rajesh Gond on March 11, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites