Monday, March 11, 2013

Fraud of our money by Vishaka Job Box consultancy

I was a struggling job seeker, we got a news about that consultancy, so we went there for our job sake, after confirmation of job they informed us to pay Rs 34,000/- deposit we paid it due to some issues in the company we have canceled the job order and asked them to give me back my money, from 1.5 months i am asking them to return back my money but they are not responding to us, not even me there are totally 8 memmbers along with me even those people are struggling to get there money back. they are playing with all job seekers. i request to take severe action among them to get a geninune responce from them.

Submitted by: Pavani.G on March 9, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites