Monday, March 11, 2013

Mis-selling of credit card by standard charted bank

An Employee of STANDARD CHARTED BANK (M/s sibani,Gurgaon branch)pushed me to renew the credit card 4541 9823 3416 6490,with some benefits(in month of Nov-2012).She told me that I only have to pay one time i.e of amount 19875.00, without any hidden cost.In month of Dec-2012, Jan-2013 & Feb 2013 upto till this date , I have received always two crdit card statements.One is with credit card no ending with 6490 i.e I am using now and I have already paid amount of Rs 5119..I was shocked to see second credit card statement.Second credit card no. ending with 6424 & 6980 & there were some charges,which were not explained to me and even to hide these things & every month they are charging LATE CHARGES & OVER LIMIT CHARGES .I have already put several mails from month of dec-2012, jan-2013 & feb-2013 (TO:head.customerexperience@maanhattan.co.in ; FROM:pati.satyabrata@gmail.com), but i was not receive any reply except"we will revert back to you within 7 days".

I have contacted so many times to the customer care regarding second credit card ending with 6424 & 6980 (which is a virtual credit card), to waive off all the late charges & over limit charges, but they simply shown their inability to revert the same.

Yesterday dated 09-03-2013 , I have received one e-mail, that they are going to reverse some amount, but it is not enough. I requested M/s standard charted bank to waive of all overdue & late charges against card no. 6424 & 6980 , asked to club all charges of these credit cards to may main credit card 6490 (as they hashing customer like anything), so that i can pay at single time & discontinue this card.

Kindly arrange a full & final statement with WAIVE OF ALL TYPE OF PENALTIES. M/s Standard charted bank only spending my time and not providing solution to me ; so that it is easier for them to again penalize me for the non payment of dues.

Submitted by: SATYABRATA PATI (9811029337) on March 10, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites