Friday, March 8, 2013

Internet Service Issues with Reliance Broadband

My Reliance subscriber ID is 212324595462 and using broadband connection with the plan WICF549. I'm continuously getting bill over my email ID and by post on regular basis but Reliance Broadband is unable to provide me the service according to what I've promised. I have logged many complaints regarding the service issues like broadband not working, slow connection but they are unable to answer on my queries. Every-time they are saying that it is an area outage and whole Jaipur Broadband is down whereas connections were running at other places as I have some couple of friends using at home or at office.

Reliance is communicating FALSE statements to us as I've seen twice after calling to local guys at Jaipur they tell a different story but later in an hour or so they came to the box near my house and do something after that internet will start working.

My internet is down since yesterday morning and still nothing has happened. I just want to stop using the service of Reliance Broadband and will don't want to make the payment for the bills I'm receiving.

It is requested that you look into the matter and help me in solving my problem.

Submitted by: Pranav Bhatnagar on March 8, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites