Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Complain against DATAWIND INNOVATIONS

I booked AAkash Tab UBI SLATE in JUNE 2012.
BOOKING ID NO> PM 438 ED 28939
IE was valued RS. 2999/- but asked for RS. 3698/-
I made payment vide Ch. No.0902570 Dt. 25/06/2012 On UNITED BANKOF INDIA TIMARPUR DELHI.
SINCE then I send series of Phone calls/ E Mails to the company.
They always said that within a week Tab. will be dispatched.
^They have no trade ethics and Dilly dallying on the pretext that I should upgrade the order.
the same was upgraded to UBI SLATE 7 C i .

Now the officer on duty says that they have sent and I have received the order. Now they are not entertaining calls/ E Mails. They are acting like a cheater does.
They said that I have to pay Rs. 500/- extra at the time of delivery for upgraded article. AND now accidentally their one officer on duty saying that they have dispatched the order.
Pl. help me in getting my UBI SLATE 7 Ci immediately.
I ALSO SENT A REGD. LETTER FAVORING the executive director.
ASHOK GOEL

Submitted by: Ashok Kumar Goel  on March 18, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites