Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cheating by Datawind

I booked AakashTab in Feb 2013 PME8DC5DBB7C Payment was cleared by Datawind in March 2012. In Feb 2012 i got an up gradation offer for Aakash Tab Ubislate7 Ci+' i agreed payment by cash on delivery Rs 1500/- for the same.

during the year i was constantly in touch with costomer support datawind and i was asked to send my payment details more than 50 times. I have send them the details.

Miss parvinder kaur contacted me regarding the delivery of the product and mailed me regarding the COD Amount Rs 1500/-.

Blue Dart courier Kalyan 421301 informed regarding the delivery of the product and Cod amount as 4500/-,

I discussed the payment details with him but he told me tocontact Datawind company regarding the same.
I contacted ms parwinder kaur and costomer care several times and have no response from them.

Nither i am getting the product in good condition, nor i am getting refund from Datawind

Submitted by: Dr. K B Kaprekar on March 5, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites