Monday, February 18, 2013

Complaint about Fortune motor & Tata motors

Dear Sir / Madam,

Subject :- Dealer Service Related / Explanation of repair/charges.

I purchased a Tata Sumo Victa EX from Fortune, majiwada thane in Oct- 2006,

Registration No. - MH04 CD127

Now i am lots complain with them with service of the car, I am not satisfied with their service . the shocker of the vehicle pump, Combi switch, Wiper motor etc. Has not work properly & Tata motor fortune service center, though they charge me Rs 95000/- Appx. To service my car 3 days back to fix my car, i do not know what is included in the extended warranty what is not what they charge i also do not know . i want to know what is mistake I did to purchase a 5.5 lac car, poor performance in road though this type of car should travel well in the road, I want to know when this can be rectified and who is going to contact me, i think the service center fortune motors is a thief only make money no service. I will take this car on Saturday i.e. on 14th Feb-2013 to if anything happen to this car and us I will take legal action against both Fortune motor & Tata motors.

Please suggest.

Submitted by: Mr. Ramesh Raghunath Gangured on Feb 18, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites