Friday, March 15, 2013

Infibeam.com - Not Replacing Faulty Product

Dear Grahak Seva Team,

I have purchased a VOX V92 7 inch Tablet from Infibeam.com (Online Shopping Portal) vide
Invoice No. DT-130201-545-004.
Purchase ID / Order ID : 10086064 / 19004120.
Invoice Date : 01-Feb-2013.
Cost : Rs.3829.

But I have received as Faulty Device that was not accessing the Internal Memory / USB Drives / External Flash Drive / Memory Card from the day I received the product.

I informed the Infibeam.com about the faulty device & they have advised me to return the product to them.
Accordingly, as advised, I have done the same alongwith all the accessories included with it vide Return ID No. 9977 on 13-Feb-2013 too their representative.

After that I have been continuously following up with them by phones & mails on a regular basis but not receiving any satisfactory reply from their side stating about the status of the Replacement of the faulty product neither the Refund against the product.

Today, on 13.03.2013, it has been 1 month passed from the day I have returned the faulty device but no update is coming back from their site. Previously they were at least replying on the mails but for last few days they have stopped replying in mails too.

The product cost was Rs. 3829 & till dateI have neither received any Replacement nor Any Refund nor any proper update.

Kindly look into the matter & take necessary action.
If required, I can also forward the mails that has been communicated between me & customer service of Infibem.com [Online Helpdesk No. 079-40260260 (24*7 online phone support)]
Kindly go through the trail mail for your information.

Seek an Urgent Interference from your side to resolve the matter.

--

Regards,

Aniruddha Bhuin.
+91 9038871721.

Submitted by: Aniruddha Bhuin on March 13, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites