Monday, March 11, 2013

Wrong / Defected product delivered by ShopClues.com

Hello Sir / Ma'am ,

I ordered a Power Plus Mega Lunchbox (Microwavable)- 3 Box , Order no : 2578222 . While ordering the product, I specifically mentioned that I want blue color lunch box , However i was given a Red color Box which is defective (top lid doesn't close properly , it's kind of loose). I logged into my a/c on ShopClues.com & raised a Return/Refund request no : 11654. After that I called their CS & informed the same, CS executive asked me to send an email to their CS dept & also asked to attach a pic of product received which I did. Now They are replying that would not be able to fulfill your request which is ridiculous.

As per rule , if color was not available, I should have been informed this by email or call & then I had to decide if I would take the product or not but no information was given to me.

Look into this matter at urgent basis & ask ShopCles.com to take the produdt back & refund my money.

Thanks,
Amit Batham

Submitted by: Amit Batham on March 10, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites