Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BAD Service by DHINGA AUTOMOBILE

No.1
I have purchased Honda – AVIATOR (SCV110GC) from DHIGRA AUTOMOBILE, Mohan Garden, Delhi-59 on 16 Dec. 2012 it is Grey M in colour and no is DL4SCC 6647 at the time of delivery salesman told me that I will get RC of Vehicle within 45 days working and now it is 19th of march 2013 that is total 3 months 3 days have but I have not received my RC & HS Number plate and whenever I call they say we inquired and let you now but no answer from their side .just a single word they utter it is RTO or Dealer fault and not us we are not consened about it .

No.2
Sir serviced my Honda – AVIATOR (SCV110GC) from DHIGRA AUTOMOBILE, Mohan Garden Delhi-59 as my scheduled free service provide by the honda company but they dont done satisfied work, he had charged Rs. 400/- & he told me this amount is for Oil Change etc.

Submitted by: Ratnakar on March 19, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites