Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SBI Internet Banking not activate by SBI

l have submit my request for internet banking service of SBI, Nandel branch (Dewas, MP) last 4 month ago. I had received internet banking kit, but its not working till now. For this concern I did inform to branch manager about this incident. He told me that he unable to activate internet banking tool kit due to unavailability of internet banking rights in his ID, you have to apply again for this facility.

Now I'm unable to go branch for this. I'm totally disagree with SBI service, I just want this service on that particular internet banking tool kit which issued by bank me at earlier.

Submitted by: Ranjeet Singh Panwar on Feb 13, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites