Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Inefficient & Indifferent Service Of Dutta Motors, Bankura

Sir,
I have purchased a motor bike (Hero Honda , Glamour FI)from Dutta Motors, Nutan Chati, Panch Bagha Mores, Bankura on 15/06/2012. I have paid Rs-69,889.00 for my bike in hard cash. The Invoice of my purchase receipt is 1722-02--SINV-0612-1482 dated 15/06/2012. Within few days my bike becomes faulty. The \"Self Start\" system does not work. The battery of my bike does not get charged properly. I can not start my bike even by kicking easily when the battery gets down. I am to kick thousands times or being perspired sometimes I am to search for someone to push my bike to get it started. Naturally it becomes a ridiculously funny sight to the public and I feel embarrassment and insulted for it . Besides, due to battery charging problem my bike turns off now and then at the time of driving, the horn of my bike does not sound properly , the light becomes insufficient at night and many mores. I told them about such problems but they have not yet taken proper steps. They just tell me to check the battery from a battery showroom. Obeying them I have checked my battery and even purchased a new battery for my bike but the problem is not yet solved . My bike has made my life hellish. My bike is still with in warranty period but the Dutta Motors is depriving me of it.I am suffering a great deal due to the indifference and inadequate service of Dutta Motors, Bankura, West Bengal

Please help me and me me obliged.

Bike Details:

1.Vehicle name and model.-Hero Honda , Glamour FI
2.Date of Purchase.-15/06/2012
3.Dealer name and address. -Dutta Motors, Nutan Chati, Panch Bagha Mores, Bankura, West Bengal, Pin-722101, Contact No-03242-250524
4.Cost of vehicle. -Rs 62494.00
5.Registration number/vehicle number.-WB68L 0351
6.Cost of damage. -74000.00
7.Description(in detail)- The cost of the bike, the assessories , one excide battery, other maintainance

Submitted by: Liakat Ali on Jan 28, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites