Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mis-selling by ICICI Prudential Employee

Dear Sir/ Madam,

An Employee of icici bank pushed me to invest in ICICI prudentail policy no. 16240070 as he told me that I only have to pay one time. I was out of city for certain time period when I came back and reviewed Policy documents then I found that it was five year payment policy which has lots of charges. these charges were not explained to me and even to hide these things that Employee forged my signature on Application form.

Kindly arrange me refund for that policy. As being a senior citizen I am also not able to pay Regular premium.

I also have approached ICICI Prudential for the but they are only spending my time and not providing solution to me.

Kindly do the needful.

Submitted by: Indreswar Bharali on Feb 26, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites