Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mobile Plan not followed

I am having Tata Docomo prepaid GSM card. On 14.2.2013 I got my phone recharged with STV 28 for all outgoing calls at 1p/2sec. I got confirmation message about the same from Tata Docomo with transaction ID No. 100002388225029 stating about succesful recharge of STV 28 and I will be charged 1P/2Sec with validity of 30 days. But after making phone calls after this recharge, I found that still my balance deducted @ 1.2p/sec. In past also VAS service has been activated on my account and I was charged Rs. 2.00 per day. I tried to make complaint to their Customer Care Department on 121, but I am surprised that this is only IVRS service and there is no option to talk to Customer Care Executive. It is cheating on part of Tata Docomo that after sending confirmation message the charge me at higher rate.

Submitted by: Nishith V. Shah on Feb 16, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites