Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cheated - My Virtual plaza

Dear Sir,

I had seen a this mobile phone Micromax Canvas 2A110 on there website and since it was not available anywhere i decided to buy this from there website as it was little cheaper on the website too. so last friday 25 jan 2013 morning 10:24 am i made the payment by my friends Visa credit card (Neha garg) as there was no cash on delivery option i have rec a payment succesfull mail(from - donotreply@ebs.in) and the order I.D mail (from- info@myvirtualplaza.com)from there end and since then i am trying to reach them and for further information about the product had dropped several mails to(( shaik@myvirtualplaza.com), and CEO Ravinranath also ) the I.d given on the websites but there is no answer as yet and they never ans the call the given num is always busy .please sir help me out of it i dont want they come out as fraud and since the payment has been done by my friend how will i pay for nothing .

Request you to please help me.

Submitted by: Rupali Dogra on Jan 29, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites