Saturday, February 23, 2013

Humiliating behaviour by branch manager of state bank of India

I had visited state bank of India branch code 0479 seoni malwa for a product enquiry that I had seen on bank website. When I approached branch manager he clearly denied that we do not offer such products and even if state bank provides such products I will not give you. He said 'don't waste my time. If customers like you visit us then we cannot even do our work. We are already overloaded and we cannot cater to your needs' . This all he said in a very ridiculous tone and made me leave his cabin. When I asked his name he denied to tell me the same. There was no name plate as well. I asked him for complaint register but he denied to give that as well and told me to complaint wherever I can. I am highly disappointed with behaviour of staff of such a prestigious bank which boasts about customer service in vision mission and values of the bank.

Nimish agrawali
9922953310
Agrawal.nimish@gmail.com

Submitted by: Nimish Agrawal on Feb 23, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites