Thursday, May 30, 2013

Datawind not providing my refund

Now its all over about Datawind. On 23rd may i started a complaint in grahak seva.The Datawind official response said that my query has forwarded to the concern department and my query will be solved as soon as possible. But till 29th may there was no action taken for my refund by them. I tried to contact them via email but no response from their side.They have provided me a wrong awb number ofblue dart(69000498663).

If i use my order number as a reference number (*PME1F3D3CE46*) to track my courier its showing information of different person though the order was mine.It seems that they have given device of my money to their relative living in Amritsar named Ankush. A have the proof of DD sent to you.All the emails are saved in my inbox.They offered me Ubislate7ci with extra payment of 500/- I accepted the offer 4 months back. But i don't have any faith on you.Waiting since 1 year for a 3rd class device which is having a lot of problems in software and hardware too.As i am astudent i have a lot of value for thismoney.Want my money back as soon as possible.

Submitted by: Anup hiwarkar on May 30, 2013    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites