Thursday, May 23, 2013

REVERSAL OF EXCESSIVE BILLING BY AIRTEL

I am a customer of M/s. Airtel for the past 16 years. On 3/10/11 Blackberry services were activated on my mobile no. 9810003486 free of cost for two months from the company¿s side without my consent. I never used these services as it was not required in our operations. Thereafter the company has been charging
Rs. 299 + S.T etc. every month on these services till date which were never used or requested by me. On requesting them to reverse the same, they refuse to do so. Moreover, on 18th December 2012, I lodged a request to PORT out of Airtel services and change my operator.

I received a call from the company pleading me not to change the operator and assuring and promising me that they would be giving me a similar plan what I had opted for in Tata Teleservices which was approx. Rs. 1300 per month including taxes and unlimited usages. On 5/5/2013 when I talked to the Airtel representative, I was told that the plan has not been changed even after commitment of the same . I am being forced to pay amount excess of Rs. 2500/month instead of Rs. 1300/month approx.. which was committed to me. This is clear cut cheating by the company on the consumers. Even after committing, promising and recording the inputs of the consumer, the same are not being implemented and the cost is being squarely borne by the consumer.

Submitted by: M/s. HANGRO FOODS on May 22, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites