Monday, May 20, 2013

Balance Deduction due to unwanted charges by TATA DOCOMO

Dear sir,
Mobile no.9595077607,
This is regarding my balance deduction from my tatadocomo simcard without intimating me. Tatadocomo activated some services at night (I.e. 3:00 am, 1:41 am etc.) and deducted my balance 120 Rs. I have made complaint, but company tell me we will give only 90 Rs. This happen in February 2013, but not given my balance. I have also send email to nodal officer of tatadocomo, I have all the proofs, in that companys executive replied me that we will refund your balance. 3 months gone, but balance not refunded, I have around 25 emails for proof. please salve my issue. I want satisfaction, I have losted my lot of time to write mail to tatadocomo, I want total cost of my money.
I have all the proofs in mail(written by tatadocomo company executive) please raise my issue and help me.......

Regards,
nilesh patil

 Submitted by: on Nilesh Jagannath Patil May 19, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites