Monday, May 20, 2013

Samsung LED 32 inches

Please check the trail mail which was written to samsung customer care till now the problem is not resolved. Please help me solving this problem.

This is my second and probally finally mail to Samsung.

on 1 Sep 2012 i bought 32 inches samsung led tV 32ES5600.

After 15 days tv started making noise when switch on or put it off.

it started increasing day by day. I called and registered the complaint to samung customer care in the month of January 2013. A Technichian visits and says every thing was fine. without even me explaining the problem to him.

Complaint No.8428975016.

He was very arrogent and shouted at the people in house.

This is what we get from samung for purchase the product.

After my regular follow up they agreed to test the tv in the customer care centre.

For one week TV was in customer care. Nothing was done expect tv was filled with dust when coming back.

Customer care claimed that issue is resolved.

To my surprise TV was having the same issue. Never resolved.

I later observed that TV was getting over heated and sound also increased.

Then i mailed CEO''s office. A Sr technican visited Place My name Bhaskar and adimtted of over heat and tipical noise heard from TV.

It is been more than a month now is yet to call me. Give the information about the issue.

Now you tell me should I hold this product any more. Should I recommend for any one.

Please iam really sorry to tell this. Tell me what is the procdure to retrun it.

Or take this bullshit idiot box to customer care and give it for free.

Your so called supervisor who is arrogant and does not even know to speak to customer.

He admits it is the know issue in the TV. When asked to give in writing which is declined.

Regards

Satish.V

Submitted by: Satish Venkataswamy on May 18, 2013


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites