Monday, May 20, 2013

My Account Being Debit Freezed by Kotak Mahindra bank with out any Intimation

Hi, The Services provided by Kotak bank is very Pathetic, they don't need customers, I have a Salary account with Kotak bank From Jan-2010 which had a tie up with my previous organisations, i Left it and have joined new organisation in Sep-2011 from that time i was told that your account has been changed to normal saving accounts, as per their normal saving account i was maintaining average balance say more than that, but recently they have debt freezed my account.

They do not have proper structure and proper procedure for Customers, They have harassed me a lot, Now i am in a urgent need of money and now they are denying it. they are not giving me my own money back, i am screwed, i would advice all of you not to keep your account with kotak as their document requirements change every alternate day, and they can do anything with your account. they are telling me to do whatever i can or any legal action that i want to take. Please help me against this as i am in need of my money due to some personal problem, The branch manager are Idiots as they also do not know any any procedure or code of conduct.

Submitted by: Mohammad Javed on May 17, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites