Thursday, May 30, 2013

Deduction of money by Reliance company

I have got reliance gsm connection.And i have got that 1Paisa per sms plan on my phone due to which my local and national sms are of 1Paisa per sms. but my complaint is that:  This month the company activated my 1paisa sms plan(as usual) on 25th may 2013 i.e ther deducted Rs26 from my balance for making it 1paisa plan, but they deducted the amount only but did not activated sms pack due to this my local sms deduction was Rs.1 per sms and national sms deduction was Rs 1.5 per sms i complaint about that in customer care but the people there did not respond rather they deducted Rs.13 more from my account on 26th may 2013.

I again complaint to revert back my at least one of the balance either Rs.26 or R13. and i told them if they will not do this i will complain in grahak seva. then they returned my Rs.13 back. but today on 29th may 2013 i got my phone recharged from 222 full talktime again on the trust that the company will not create any problem again in my sms pack, but they again started it, my sms deduction just after my recharge was Re.1. and when i called customer care they talk to me badly and said that we have not deducted any amount of Rs.26 and Rs.13 earlier also. and when i asked that why are u deducting Re.1 for my local sms as well as national sms even if u have charged Rs.26 (which they are denying) then they said they are not going to help me for that.

sir/mam u r my last hope please help me as soon as possible.

Submitted by: karuna sharma on May 29, 2013    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites