Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cheated by indian health organization

Recently(on 11th may 2013) I got call from iho sales representetive, they desribed about health plan which I purchased on same day 11 th may 2013 by swippng my hdfc debit card. But after purchasing it I found that I was cheated on following aspects 1. They swipped my card for 12499 rs for policy of 5 members, but I recieved actual policy only for 4 membors worth 10000 rs. 2. They said it is going to be EMI based payment where money will be deducted on mothly basis, but in actual I found out that they deducte all money at once from my account. 3.

On call they said that they cover all doctors but. Actual when I recieved a welcomekit it says that they only cover doctors which are registered with there panel. 4. On call they also mentioned that I can cancel this policy within 30 days and I will get money immidiatly back, but now when I asked for cancellation they said that they will call me within 14 days and will just descuss on it and they will decide themself whether to return my money back or not. 5. In and all I was promised so many things by their sells representative but in actually policy had not at all those benifits promised on call.

Submitted by: Atmaram Raghunath Naik on May 28, 2013    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites