Sunday, January 27, 2013

Timtara.com not delivering product nor refunding my amount

I placed an order for a mobile phone (samsung galaxy s duos s7562) from timtara.Com on 24-nov-2012 10:05 pm. They promised me that they will deliver the product within 3 weeks. After calling/Mailing them several times for 6 weeks, on 05-jan-2013 they agreed to cancel the order and refund my money within 7 days. After that again they are not responding to any of my mails/Complaints. It is more than 2 months since I paid them through credit card. They are neither giving me my money back nor responding to any complaints I raise with them. Every time I call the customer care executive they say that they will refund me the money in 48 working hours but till date they have done nothing.. please help me in getting my money back. Also please put these frauds in jail as they are cheating hundreds of innocent customers.

Submitted by: Sunil Suriamurthy on 27th Jan 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites