Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cheated by 100bestbuy.com

I happened to see a news flash from 100bestbuy on my p.C while surfing internet. They asked me some of the routine questions and after that they declared me to be a winner of a contest and directed me to their web portal, but at the time of payment I, logged off. The next day I get a call from their executive and telling me of being selected in a contest and then he pursued me in making the payments. Now its been around a month and I am yet to recieve my order, and all this while upon enquiring they reply through a mail that there are some unavoidable circumstances and technical issues, they will dispatch my order shortly or in 7 to 10 working days. I am still awaiting my orders and even call from 100bestbuy.

Submitted by: Shahnawaz Ansari on 27th Jan 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites