Monday, January 28, 2013

IRCTC(Inadian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Limited

I had booked a railway ticket from IRCTC on 19 sep 2012. But I had not travelled as my exams were cancelled.

So I had filed TDR (Ticket Deposite Receipt) with reason "Passenger Not Travelled" for PNR Number: 2708751875 on 6 oct 2012. As per the Extant Railway Rules I should have been refunded half of my total ticket charge within 90 days of filing TDR.My total ticket charge is Rs. 600 but I was refunded only Rs. 75. I have complained to IRCTC twice on email :" care@irctc.co.in" on 11 jan 2013 and 17 jan 2013. In response they said,"We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.You will receive a reply in this regard shortly".But niether I didn't get any mail further regarding the matter nor any progress in my refund. Even after talking on IRCTC helpline (011 39340000 ) there is no progress in my refund. I am not getting any trustable response from IRCTC. So please help me.

Submitted by: Abhinav Gangwar on Jan 28, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites